Thursday, April 26, 2012

Summer Goals

Okay, so in the midst of finishing all my classes I sorta failed at the whole running thing. Kind of a lot. But worry not my friends, I'm definitely not quitting!! I finally finished all my classes and summer is here so no I can focus on my running and whatnot. My goal for the summer is to run or swim or do some kind of work out activity pretty much everyday. Starting tomorrow :) Unless you count mini-golf as a work out, in which case I started today, hehe. I also want to start eating much healthier, which definitely has to start tomorrow because my dinner at In-N-Out was definitely not healthy (but it's just oh-so-tasty!!). So that's the plan, I'll let you know how it works out! :)

1 comment:

  1. Does falling in a pool count as "swimming"? Cuz if so, I got my work out that night! ;)

    ReplyDelete