Saturday, March 3, 2012

Getting Healthy

Today I decided that in addition to exercise I need to start stepping it up in the healthy eating department. I went online to find a food tracker so I could keep track of what I was eating and how many calories I'm taking in and whatnot, and I found this website: http://www.everydayhealth.com/, and basically I love it. It is really easy to use, it lets me keep track of what I'm eating, and how many calories I'm burning and let's me know how I'm doing on my fitness goals, and it has lots of great tips on how to build a more healthy lifestyle! It's pretty great, and it's certified by HON so it's legit.
In other news, today I ran a mile and then I got my parents to walk for a mile with me around our neighborhood and it is GORGEOUS outside!!
That is all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment