Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stairs

I was going to run this morning, but I slept in and then it was hot outside and I just wasn't feelin' it. So instead I decided to jog up and down my stairs, which I did about 20 times, and then my legs felt a little jelly-like, so it worked pretty well. It was actually good because I always run/walk on flat surfaces so my up and down muscles don't get a lot of work, so this probably helpful. In total I did 301 steps up and 301 steps down, so that was fun. Annnd that's all, hopefully I will work up enough motivation to go running in the morning :)
P.S. Remember how I started back up with running again last week? (If not see previous post). I went running twice and swimming once and I also watched what I ate, and I dropped three pounds in a week! Why didn't I think of this whole running thing ten years ago? I would be doing marathons by now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment