Thursday, May 31, 2012

Weird

So for pretty much my whole life I have hated running. It's too hard, it hurts, and it is just not fun. But guess what? I've gotten to the point where I absolutely LOVE IT!! Which is weird for me. Don't get me wrong, it's still too hard, it still hurts, and most of the time it makes me feel like I have to throw up, but somehow it still feels amazing. This is the first time in my life when I have somewhat-consistently gone running on a regular basis for a couple of months, and it makes me so happy that I can actually make myself get out there and crank out a mile or two anytime I want to! I never thought I would be a runner, and really I will never run marathons or anything like that, and I'm definitely not where I want to be yet, but it still just feels amazing to be able to do the little bit that I can do now.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment