Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mile...almost

Guess who just ran an (almost) mile! Me!! Okay I can't count is as running a whole mile because I had to slow down and walk for about a tenth of a mile in the middle, but other than that I ran the whole way, (assuming you use my friend CowboyChaser's definition of running as going faster than walking, and since I agree wholeheartedly with this definition, I'm going to count what I just did as running :).
I was planning on running 3/4 of a mile today, but when I got up to around .7 miles (thank heaven for the distance tracker on treadmills, it makes it easier on my weird math brain), I remembered that CowboyChaser challenged me to a mile today, and I decided to do it, so I did it. Yay! It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It hurt at first because I was sore but after a while it was like whatever. :) Actually my heart started to freak out a little bit around 8.5 miles, but I just slowed down a little (but still jogging) and kept going till I finished. It was pretty fun.
In other news, I love pinterest, because it shows me things like this to make me feel better about myself:

1 comment: