Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Slacking is lame

Okay so the last couple days I have been a slacker with my running. Which is silly because it is way too soon in my running journey to be slacking. But if it makes you feel any better, I did work out, I just didn't run. My work out consisted of about 25 sit-ups, 10 push-ups, a bunch of squats and lunges, and other stuff like that. It really wasn't that much but it left me crazy sore because I never use those muscles :P
Anywho, it was nice to work some muscles, but I still was being lame by not running. In my defence I had a LOT of homework ;) So I promise to repent and run real good tomorrow :) I also will maybe try jogging uphill, to work my uphill muscles which are currently much dilapidated.
That is all.
Peace out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment