Thursday, February 9, 2012

Zapatos

Finding comfy athletic shoes has been kind of a problem for me over the course of my lifetime. I have no arches in my feet and so I need shoes with arches. Unfortunately I hate shoes that have arches, which is kind of a problem for me. Then one day, very recently, I found these:
WomensChampionWomen's Octoflex Performance Runner
And I thought, hey, those look cool, so I tried them on. It was kind of like trying on clouds. And they were on sale for 20 bucks!! So I bought them, and they are wonderful. They are very comfy and light weight, and when I wear them I just want to bounce around in them. Also, as an added bonus, they don't give me shin splints when I run. Woo!
In short, I love them. They are not for distance running, and they probably won't last for a super long time, but for the level I am at right now, they are perfect.
That is all. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay good shoes! Plus those are totally cute. I think I will have to get some more appropriate shoes, since mine are very old and run down, and maybe if I actually start to do running forever, I might need some running clothes, as opposed to my standard white T shirt and little athletic shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude me too with the clothes thing, we should go shopping for running clothes together!

    ReplyDelete